Please make sure that the email address is entered correctly otherwise we will not be able to reply to you.
For local public transport services, the following is established in accordance with the Mobility Charter:
Non-refundable travel tickets:
- Current travel tickets are non-refundable;
- Travel tickets that have not been used due to reasons attributable to the passenger are non-refundable;
- Travel tickets that have not been used due to suspension of the service caused by strikes are non-refundable;
- In the event of high tides or adverse weather conditions;
- In the event of natural disasters or provisions of the competent authorities
N.B .: In the event of claims for damage, please visit the appropriate section on the Customer Services page, in the Contact Us section.
N.B. monthly passes are non-refundable
N.B. Refund requests sent to company email addresses will not be followed up
For private mobility services, pursuant to the Service Charter, the cases for which refunds can be requested are the following:
- Parking ticket paid twice in the Municipal Garage (Autorimessa Comunale), Park Costa, Candiani Car park, Sant’Andrea Garage (Autorimessa Sant’Andrea)
- Annual Subscription "Strisce Blu": requests will be subject to evaluation by the competent mobility department of Venice Municipality
- Return of rechargeable cards and expired "Parcheggia Venezia" tickets and possibility of a replacement (if available) and recredit the value to the digital wallet on the AVM Venezia Official App
Information on the protection of personal data